Products have been UL certified. The 750W motor can provide Libra with up to 32MPH speed (after lifting the speed limit) and 80N. M torque can make Libra go over 30° high slope, conquer most road conditions. Combined with the 48V 20Ah LG cells lithium battery, which provides you up to 80 miles range, the Libra's proven powertrain can accompany you treks and rides to challenges further afield. The Libra is equipped with a powertrain which has been approved by many Fucare users/owners over the past two years.
Continuity the patented design frame of Fucare appearance style, Libra ebike has a thicker frame and multiple triangle structure. Larger force area and stable triangle structure means Libra e-bike has more bending resistance, shear strength, more stability and show better when it facing the same impact. Provide strong and reliable safety for Libra riders.
The low-step frame design more inclusive of users, friendly for women, the elderly and people with knee problems for ride. The bike is designed with the road challenges of commuting and long-distance travel in mind. The Libra is equipped with multiple shock absorbs, shock front forks, and dual side spring rear shocks, allowing the rider to be fully cushioned on bumpy roads. 52T large cogs for a more relaxed riding position.Libra electric bike braking system is a combination of power-off brake handlebars and disc brakes, which can quickly respond to braking commands. Shorter braking distance, get higher level of security. The headlight and taillight use LED lights and reflectors are placed in many places on the body to make the bike easy to catch in the dark, guaranteeing riders' safety in various environments. Whole e-bike 85% pre-assembled, easy install after unpack. We provide unpack videos to guide you each step of the way after receiving your Libra, and specially placed removable installation guides for body parts. Allow you at ease to face the remaining 15% installation. Our established service team can provide you 24-hour with exclusive one on one service depending on your situation. Expansionable of install basket set, bag, backrest and so on.
Upgrade to 20AH LG lithium battery. High-quality design brings a better use experience.To let your parent-child time a wider activities range richer possibilities, and more exciting memories. Please confirm your address is correct. We will do everything to solve any problem. Your satisfaction is our priority.